All contents of the GIGA website, including, without limitation, text, images, graphics (collectively, the “Materials”) is the copyrighted work of GIGA, its subsidiaries, developers, vendors or licensors. Except as expressly authorized by GIGA, the Materials may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Elements of the Websites are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other state and federal laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part, by any means, including but not limited to, the use of framing or mirrors.
If you believe the GIGA website or Materials infringe upon your intellectual property rights please contact email@example.com.
In circumstances where the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) is applicable and you believe your intellectual property rights are being infringed upon, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the information set forth below.
Your notice must include:
- An electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit GIGA to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit GIGA to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
This website may contain outbound links to third-party websites and resources provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by GIGA of the content on such linked sites. GIGA makes no representations or warranties regarding the correctness, accuracy, performance or quality of any content, software, service or application found on these sites. If you decide to access sites we link to, you do so at your own risk.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
Your use of and access to the GIGA website is at your sole risk. The GIGA website is provided for informational purposes only on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. GIGA makes no representations, warranties or guarantees as to the quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of the Materials. You assume all risk and responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever to your computer system, data and business arising out of your use of the GIGA website or the Materials.
Limitation of Liability.
You understand and agree that, to the full extent permitted by law, GIGA shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with your use of or related to the GIGA website or the Materials (including without limitation for loss of or damage to business, revenues, goodwill or data) even if GIGA had previously been advised of, or reasonably could have foreseen, the possibility of such damages, however, they arise, whether in breach of contract, negligence or other tortuous action.
As a condition of use of the GIGA website, you agree to indemnify GIGA from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorneys’ fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of the GIGA website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of these Terms.
These Terms shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Georgia, excluding its conflict of laws principles. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision, and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect.